среда, 28 сентября 2016 г.

Today is a day. Today is The 28th of September. Today is Wednesday, the middle of  working week. Autumn is getting colder, and I am becoming older every single day. The leaves turn yellow and red. Birds emigrate. Earth gets less and less sunlight every day. Earth is round. Sky is blue. Everything proceeds in the most ordinary way. All questions have appropriate answers. Except a single question, MY single question, that I dared to ask myself about. WHO I AM? The answer should be simple: "I am Annie. I am 15 years old. I like drawing. I dance. I have two little sisters. I am a human.".
Every girl or a boy, or a woman, or a man gives a simple answer to so simple question every day. But nobody ever tried not to give an ordinary answer, kind of VC. Think it over. WHO YOU ARE? Everybody becomes more stereotyped, answering it the way I did in the beginning.
Well, I eat edible gold, that is what the special cakes are decorated with. I've got my tongue cropped ( that happened accidentally). I've got a stripe in the middle of my tummy, that does not tan at all! I do not agree with a stereotype, that lady should have blue eyes, blond curly hair and freckles. I see myself beautiful. When I was 8, my teeth were like chess desk, that's why I was able to put a straw in a hole between two of my front teeth and drink sour lemonade ( actually, it was my favorite soft drink) with closed mouth. I dance for a half of my entire life. I bite people, who do I like. I have never fell in love. I have got pretty special taste of music: I feel comfortable, I can calm down in a second, listening to some of my favourite rock bands (Muse, Imagine Dragons, Artic Monkeys, Alt-J), and I'm really disappointed, I can't find a place to stay for a moment, listening to Classical music, except one compositor - Ludovico Einaudi. I am keen on drawing, drawing people is my passion : transformate people's emotions, expectations, their hopes, lost hopes, broken dreams from real life into my own Imaginarium, paper life, using just a pen or watercolour and MY imagination. Everybody consists of features. I AM A BIG FEATURE.
I am a human, I am a girl, I am an artist, I am a dancer, I am alive.
Take a deep breath and continue living.
Do not give up, Annie!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий