среда, 21 сентября 2016 г.

As I had a whale of time, as the sunlight was damping with the drifting clouds dimming its brightness, I sluggishly crawled out of the alluring back sea. In a moment, I cought myself lost in thought about the sea's temperature: it was probably tenderer and more tepid last Christmas. I was increadibly dreaming about tongue sizzling coffee, as freezing blowing wind was tingling my already frozen, covered with sea salt, body. Bending down for a terry light-blue towel, already impregnated with water, I accidentally noticed an extremely bright flash, painted a whole world in light blue, merged with my same-coloured towel. Hundreds of tiny warm dribs started tickling my face, trickling off my curled salty hair. According to the moment, suddenly I understood, how important it was to me: to stay under a thousand liters of heavy water, where every petitte drib is separated from others, and do not feel the gravity. I lost myself in sweet dreams for several minutes: maybe 3 to 7 (I probably forgot). These minutes were equel to my one blinking, time has flown unbelievably fast. And sea's colour was changing right on my very eyes: from light blue to deep sapphirine. Pure tiny waves kept growing into the huge water giants, sweeping everything on its path. Wind was becoming stronger and stronger, and I was getting colder and colder, inspite of the warm, complitely moist air, which didn`t have enough time to cool down for time, raced by in a blur. The storm was gathering pace, whole sky was coloured by heavy rain clouds in deep grey, somewhere even in dark black, "What a wonderful picture would be taken! If only I had a camera right now!" - I suddenly thought, waving my head from side to side, curiously trying to catch a moment to stamp every single lightning. Believe me, I looked like a little five-year-old fantastically cuorious girl, who has watched a gorgeous purple flying elephant with pink wings and two tiny blue striped fins on its back for the first time in her entire existance!
In the next moment, a long, heartrending "meeooow", emited right from inside my stomach, interrupted me, and I instantly became hungry. A cherished claxon sound filled the whole street space. "My rescue! My sweet rescue!"- my inner voice shouted, as it was hardly even able not to shout it aloud. Next second I was standing over a " pancake van" - as I named this incresdible construction: a bike with a strange superstructure over it and a candent stove created a relatively complited picture of a special portable kitchen. Next second I've already stood over an divine pancake, (which was been cooked by golden arms), slowly inhaling its tantalizing smell!. " 20 buts, please." - man was trying to talk to a complitely drugged by a magic piece of pastry lady. "Young lady, let me take MY money, and, please, do not delay a queue!". I tryed to apologise for it, but noone could understand a greedily champing and extremely excited girl, making such a weird sounds!
 At 22:37 I was in my breezy moist bed. I covered myself with a whitish light as a feather and pure as a cotton blanket. I fell asleep at the same moment I touched a big fluffy pillow. That night was the first night I slept absolutely well, silently and peaceably snaffling since I've come that fantastic town.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий